Sunday, January 5, 2014

An Unoriginal Hat

An Unoriginal Hat (that's the name!)

This was a fun hat to make. I found this great yarn while I was in Asheville, NC, a few weeks ago. It's called Lanaloft and is American grown and spun from wool sheep. It's truly a soft yarn and the first I've ever found that doesn't make my skin itchy. This yarn is from The Brown Sheep Company, which is in Mitchell, NE, and is family owned. I think it's great to support American businesses and, by purchasing this yarn, I'm also supporting American shepherds. 

If you're a knitter and want to give this pattern a try, here's the link. This hat fits close to the head and would make a great chemo hat. It's cute as can be and will give your cable needles (and brain) a good workout. Knitters don't need Lumosity to stay sharp!

No comments:

Post a Comment